Butterfly Path Retreat
Refunds Available up to 30 days before Retreat
Butterfly Path Lifestyle, Karman Yoga & Mantra Meditations, Spiritual Wellness & Energy Healing, Yoga Philosophy, Ancient temple excursions
Celebrate the annual Rangwali Holi festival of color at an ancient temple
March 23-30, 2021 (8 days/7 nights) & March 12-19, 2022 (8 days/7 nights)
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
Find answers to your questions.
- What is the purpose of life?
- What is my path?
- What is the difference between soul and spirit?
- Who am I?
- How do I relate to me – my body, mind, soul, spirit and my spiritual energies?
- How do I find joy and beauty in life and relationships?
- Butterfly Path Workshops – exploring & evolving – you are already on your butterfly Path … now the continued journey.
- Celebrate Rangwali Holi festival of color
- Karman Yoga meditation (active, mindful, Pranic healing)
- Mantra Meditation (exploring & healing journeys of the heart)
- Spiritual Wellness & Healing
- ‘Know your Karma’ – chakra analysis (chakra personality & development)
- Yoga Philosophy
- Ancient temple excursions
- Meditation at ancient temples whenever possible
- Explore & Experience the streets & nightlife of Kathmandu
- 8 days / 7 nights
- Active participation & excursions x 6 days
- Arrival x 1 day
- Departure x 1 day
- Annual to coincide with Rangwali Holi Festival of Color
- 2021 – March 23-30
- 2022 – March 12-19
- Kathamandu, Nepal
Jean du Plessis
- Spiritual Teacher , Coach & Energy Healer
- Author of the Butterfly Path & numerous other books (soon to be released)
Adele du Plessis
- Spiritual Energy Healer, Coach & TeacherEnergy Healer
- Author of Karman Yoga Meditation (soon to be released)
- Tribhuvan International Airport
- Code KTM
- Visa – apply online & issued on arrival
- Taxi from airport to hotel
- Hotel information & instructions will be provided
- Thamel area of Kathmandu
- Standard accommodation (non-luxury)
- Single room with bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Walking distance from town center
- Check-in from 11:30
- Check-out from 11:00
- Local cuisine
- Vegetarian / Gluten free / Lactose free
- Other – Please specify when booking
- Walk through the Old City – fascinating maze of old streets & alleyways.
- Participate in the celebration of Rangwali Holi, the festival of color.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square – temples, old palaces, shrines.
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square – medieval town, 13 km from Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath – temple of Lord Shiva. Hindu funerals ritual are performed at the Bagmati River.
- Boudhanath Stupa ‘Buddha Eyes’ – largest Buddhist Stupa & monasteries.
- Swayambhunath ‘Monkey Temple’ – located on a foresty hill, a Buddhist Stupa with spectacular view of the Kathmandu.
- Suitable for all levels
Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
PRICING & CURRENCY
- US$ 1,540- (approximate)
- Deposit Policy – 20%
- Remaining amount of 80% paid on arrival
- Cancellation Policy
- Butterfly Path: Transformational Spirituality – paperback signed by the author Jean du Plessis
- Mala (semi-precious stone mala)
What makes this Retreat Special
Spiritual learning in the most amazing environment. Here is where you want to unfurl your butterfly wings
Realize your jourey is already on the path, now learn about the Butterfly Path – a transformative teaching both ancient and contemporary.
Workshops presented by Adele and Jean (the author of the Butterfly Path) – their teaching is based on decades of experience in spiritual energy healing, and transformational spirituality.
Participate in Holi celebrations at an ancient temple. Share the vibrant colours of life as you become a palette of colour.
Guided excursions discovering the deep spirituality of ancient Kathmandu, and how that ancient wisdom applies to our lives today.
Daily Karman Yoga meditation (mindful & active), and Mantra meditation (heart focus).
Find the answer to the question ... What is the purpose of life?
You will understand the crucial difference between soul and spirit.
You will experience the change in your spirituality, and your worldview will become more peaceful.
You will embrace self-love.
You will be happier.
Your relationships will improve.
Discover Yoga of the Way & the Lotus Heart
Understanding & insight into your chakra personalities
You will be able to do Karman Yoga & to meditate.
Location – Kathamandu, Nepal
Nepal is a country of records. It has the highest mountain in the world, the highest lake in the world, the highest concentration of world heritage sites in the world and many more.
Kathmandu is the capital and largest city of Nepal, with a population of around 2.5 million.
Kathmandu has the densest UNESCO listed World Heritage Sites among the capitals of the world.
Kathmandu is and has been for many years the centre of Nepal’s history, art, culture, and economy.
Kathmandu has a multi-ethnic population within a Hindu and Buddhist majority. Religious and cultural festivities form a major part of the lives of people residing in Kathmandu.
Butterfly Path workshops - transform yourself into a butterfly and be ready to spread your wings.
Karman Yoga and Mantra meditations
Excursions to ancient temples and cities
Lunch will exploring the Nepalese cuisine at local restaurants
Evenings free- for you to explore the multitude of markets, restaurants, and nightlife
Schedule will be flexible to accommodate the weather and local activities
What’s Included in this Package
- Butterfly Path workshops
- Karman Yoga meditation
- Heart Mantra meditation
- Know your Karma analysis
- Free semi-precious stone mala
- Free copy of the Butterfly Path, signed by author
- Guided excursions to ancient temples
- Temple admission fees
- Transportation for the excursions
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals – breakfast, lunch, light snack
What’s not Included in this Package
- Dinner – explore Kathmandu at your own leisure, eating dinner at your choice of restaurant (meals vary from US$4-15+)
- Room service charges
- Excursions, other than included
- Taxi for personal use
- Medical care if needed
- Transportation from and to the airport